Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

First day of school, first day of school, ready to learn to get some knowledge.
Wolfie was so excited to go to school as you can probably tell. It's all about his backpack, he wore it with such pride. Cathy dropped him off at 7:45 and we will all go pick him up at 10:45. I hope he is as excited for school tomorrow as he is today. I think he will be.
He did sleep later today then he normally does. We actually had to wake him up after sun-up. He was all sleepy and groggy. Yep, definitely ready for school.....




3 comments:

Dana said...

I would be proud of that backpack, too! I'm glad the first day went well!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he looks so grown-up.

Patricia/Gary said...

Those were some of the happiest days that I can remember from my early child-hood: new clothes, new shoes, new zipper binder, new 'colors', etc. I know he was soooo excited. PapaDaddy